WHY IS THIS JOB A GOOD CHOICE?
- Previous experience is not required. It is sufficient if you are hard-working and want to earn fixed salary for good work. We provide on-site training for you.
- Our team sticks together and our leaders take care. Should you have any questions or problems, you will always get help.
- Some works also require machine handling. You have a good opportunity to improve your skills in our company.
- Our employees earn an average 4,30 – 6 euros per hour (gross). Depending on exact tasks and degree of diligence, the salary can be slightly higher or lower.
- There is always an opportunity to earn more in addition to one’s salary.
- Salary is official, all state taxes and salary are received every month at the fixed date.
- Highly valued benefits for own employee – find out more below.
WE TAKE GOOD CARE OF OUR EMPLOYEES
- We have joint events that are very highly valued by our employees.
- Our employees and their children get nice gifts at their important occasions.
- Our employees can visit sports centre and sauna near the company free of charge.
- In case of good economic results the additional premium is paid twice a year for high quality work.
- Free transport to and from work.
- We also always remember when our employees have a birthday and we definitely congratulate them
- Our employees can use the massage chair
- In case of good economic rates in the company, twice a year we pay performance bonuses
- Our company pays a seniority bonus starting from 1 year of work.
``Jobs involve only one shift. We start at 7 a.m. Our schedules are based on long and short week principle (one shift lasts 12 hours at an average). Flexitime means that you work 4-5 days a week at an average (the length of the shift differs).``
CHOOSE A SUITABLE ROLE FOR YOURSELF!
JOBS IN KITCHEN DEPARTMENT
The task is to prepare food based on the recipe in the heated room. The precondition is a previous experience or existence of documents certifying cook’s profession.
The tasks involve cutting, cooking, boiling, mixing dough and frying. We also teach how to use ovens and boilers. The activities are carried out in the heated room.
Preparation of vegetables
Washing, cutting and preparation of vegetables for making salads.
The tasks involve preparation of bread and pastry and sorting by quantity, also meat cutting and chopping.
Washing production dishes and plastic boxes with machines. Independent work in the heated room based on fixed tasks. The job involves working with chemicals and is not suitable for people who are strongly allergic.
The packagers are responsible that the products would have correct labels with correct dates on them.
The products are assembled according to the client’s order. The mobile and routine-free job – tasks vary day by day.
The main task is to pack sandwiches which requires technical wit and physical resistance. The job involves handling of machines, which is taught on-site. It is possible to earn extra fee related to the skills.
Physical issue and receipt of the goods either with hand pallet truck or lift. Installation of goods to the right place.
Issuers of goods
Preparation for issue, printing out of labels, inspection of assembled goods. Office job.
WORK IN PRODUCTION
Sandwiches are made by standing at the lineside at +6-degree temperature. Our sandwiches are sold in aircrafts, ships, petrol stations and big shopping centres in Estonia, Finland as well as Latvia.
Making sushi according to the recipe. Individual and creative work, performed in +12-degree room.
Stuffed cabbage rolls
Preparation of cabbage, rolling of stuffed cabbage leaves according to weight and recipe. The work is generally done while seated.
Salads are made according to the recipe. The components are mixed and the packaging with packing equipment can be required.
``Our salary is good and our managers are very obliging. In case of problems you are kindly assisted. ``
WHAT KIND OF EMPLOYER LUNDEN FOOD IS?
Lunden Food has been three times chosen the Estonian best food industry.
Our product assortment includes sandwiches, salads, sushi, desserts and many other goods. Our products can be found in different commercial chains in Finland, Estonia and Latvia. The sales revenue of the company is more than 25 million euros a year. As we are expanding our activities as a company, we are looking for capable employees.
We work fast- orders arrive in the morning and the finished production has been sent out from the company by night. Our success is based on creativity, flexibility and reliability. Lunden Food always keeps its promises before employees as well as clients. Lunden Food is an open-minded and employee-friendly company.
We have more than 350 employees, the majority of whom are involved in making the ready-to-eat food and sandwiches. Our working premises are clean and furnishings modern.
Your new workplace is located in Loo, Vahe tee 16 – about 4 km from the border of Tallinn when driving towards St. Petersburg. We offer convenient transport in the morning to work and back home in the evening for the citizens of Tallinn and Maardu.
We have two types of schedules: flexible and long and short week. Everyone can find a suitable one.
The workday starts at 7:00 a.m. and ends based on the type of schedule (at 19:00 according to long and short term schedule, in case of flexitime at the time indicated in the schedule. There is no need to go to work at night.
See also the video below how the sandwiches are made and see our working premises.
BENEFITS OF LUNDEN FOOD EMPLOYEES:
Free transport to and from work
- We take our employees in the morning by buses to work and take them home in the evening.
- Our buses go to Lasnamäe, Kesklinn, Mustamäe, Kristiine, Maardu as well as Kostivere.
- Call and ask more detailed information about the route of our buses from our human resource specialist.
WE TAKE CARE OF OUR EMPLOYEES
- We have joint events that are very highly valued by our employees.
- Nice gifts are made for the employees and their children in case of important occasions.
- Our employees can visit sports centre and sauna located near the company free of charge.
- Call and find out from our human resource specialist about other benefits offered.
- The wishes of employees are also considered when preparing the working schedules.
- The job involves only one shift, no need to work at night.
- If the employees have obligations related to children or family, we take these into consideration.
WORK EQUIPMENT AND PREMISES
- Our premises are new and clean.
- Up-to-date production lines and new packaging machinery.
- Working clothes and footwear are provided by the company. The washing of the working clothes is the responsibility of the employer.
„Before preparing the final schedule our employees are first of all consulted and thereafter it is finalized.``
WHO IS SUITABLE FOR JOB IN LUNDEN FOOD?
You are suitable for us if you wish to work and earn fixed salary for it. The employees of Lunden Food are capable people with positive attitude. The Estonian as well as Russian-speaking employees cope well in our company.
If you do not have previous work experience in the production company, do not hesitate to still apply for the job. If you have suitable qualities, we will train you. Our obliging managers and colleagues are always there to support you during the training as well as further on. Should you have any questions or problems, you will be assisted. During the training you will also receive salary.
All potential employees must have valid medical certificate of food handler.